Book Design Case studies – exercise 2

The second quick exercise was to take one of the texts from the anthology and change its layout, typeface, structure, hierarchy…

As we didn’t have too much time, we focused on the main things, like what was relevant and what could we remove, typeface, hierarchy such as font sizes and placing.

And the text below was the final outcome we came up with.

There’s definitely more to be experimented with and more to improve taking it to the actual final pitch, but this was a good start for it.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s