After a the zine was digitally finished, it was time to go look for paper. So me and a group of people from class to a trip to Atlantis Art Materials shop in Moorgate.
It was interesting going all together, since we all had the same project but very different outcomes. After looking for the best suitable paper for my outcome I decided to go for a colour A2 card, 300 gr weight, so it’s be easy to fold with no creases.
The final colour decision was based on me looking for two pastel cool tone cards that looked well paired together. And after looking through their whole stock I found an interesting textured marbleise look card in what it looked like a blue greyish, as I had planned, and a mauve that looked beautiful as a set. The weight was 350 gr but the paper looked ok to me to fold later on.