After taking Cocogoose letterpress typeface and playing with kerning and manipulating it to my desire, I created a single rectangular pattern, that after I repeated 3 times, imitating the repetition idea used with the article images, and finished it by writing the title of my poster with Impact, same typeface used in the final title for the article.
Since my idea was to print it in a light blue greyish paper, I decided to first try and see the final look on a screen, finding it very successful.
Once I thought to be finished, I decided to play with colour and see the outcomes. I ended uo liking the result and left them for extra possible printing for another occasion or maybe use it for the binding method. Thinking ahead.