As part of the project and exhibition we split the class in groups to get everything done for the event. I was part of the auction team.
We had to create biding sheet for each paddle as we didn’t know at the beginning with of the paddle were going to be at the live auction, so better be prepared.
As every event, there’s minor issues and one of those was the the pictures of the paddles taken by the photography team didn’t reach the standards we expected so James, Maria, Kat and me retook the pictures a couple days before the event.
Reanne, Nicole, Andrew and me as part of the auction team needs to prepare the live auction biding once the paddles were chosen. We asked everyone to name their paddle and we wrote a short description about it.
The stress levels before the event were high since a few people had to do lot of things to get everything done and since most of the thing were left for the last moment.